Incredibly large and when hung on the wall it creates a huge impact and seems to follow you round the room.
This piece was meant to create a feeling of the larger pheasant overpowering the smaller one and almost praying over him.
There is also an element of fear and anticipation in this painting as if it’s not obvious what the outcome will be. A perfect shoot room statement piece or powerful painting for the dining room.
This Giclée print has been produced using Epson's 8 colour archival UltraChrome K3 pigment inks renowned for their superb lightfastness and printed onto the finest quality digital fine art paper from Hahnemuhle. This particular print was produced on: William Turner 310gsm 100% cotton paper.
To help increase the longevity of prints, please note the following GUIDELINES:
- Do not display in direct sunlight or strong artificial light
- Always display the print behind glass. This offers surface protection against both the environment and ultraviolet light
- Avoid temperature and humidity variations.
- Ensure that only acid-free materials, such as mounts, tapes, etc, come into direct contact with the print and never touch the print surface with bare fingers
- When framing, do not secure permanently, but use 2 acid-free' hinges' at the top to secure the print in place