Caledonia invites viewers into a picturesque Scottish landscape. Taking many weeks to complete, Clare celebrates two bold-faced stags, standing proud against the natural freshness of a vibrant sky.
The stags are symbolic of Scotland's wild beauty and grandeur, representing strength, independence and the enduring spirit of Scotland. Haggas has depicted the stags with remarkable precision and depth, ensuring that they are the heart of the painting.
This Giclée print has been produced using Epson's 8 colour archival UltraChrome K3 pigment inks renowned for their superb lightfastness and printed onto the finest quality digital fine art paper from Hahnemuhle. This particular print was produced on: William Turner 310gsm 100% cotton paper.
To help increase the longevity of prints, please note the following GUIDELINES:
- Do not display in direct sunlight or strong artificial light
- Always display the print behind glass. This offers surface protection against both the environment and ultraviolet light
- Avoid temperature and humidity variations.
- Ensure that only acid-free materials, such as mounts, tapes, etc, come into direct contact with the print and never touch the print surface with bare fingers
- When framing, do not secure permanently, but use 2 acid-free' hinges' at the top to secure the print in place