It was about time that I took the plunge, embraced my fear and brought you a long awaited Red Grouse. I always struggle with these stunning little birds but with Hamish it was like he was meant to be. Standing in all his glory amongst Heather and grassland he really is truly majestical.
I used so many colours to create intense depth as well as radiating light on what I think became a totally glorious piece, perfect for any home, whether you live in a modern house, or one of a more traditional period.
This Giclée print has been produced using Epson's 8 colour archival UltraChrome K3 pigment inks renowned for their superb lightfastness and printed onto the finest quality digital fine art paper from Hahnemuhle. This particular print was produced on: William Turner 310gsm 100% cotton paper.
To help increase the longevity of prints, please note the following GUIDELINES:
- Do not display in direct sunlight or strong artificial light
- Always display the print behind glass. This offers surface protection against both the environment and ultraviolet light
- Avoid temperature and humidity variations.
- Ensure that only acid-free materials, such as mounts, tapes, etc, come into direct contact with the print and never touch the print surface with bare fingers
- When framing, do not secure permanently, but use 2 acid-free' hinges' at the top to secure the print in place