Robins are one of our most loved native birds, in fact I don’t know anyone who doesn’t smile when they see these friendly little chaps bobbing around the garden or singing their hearts out in the tree tops.
After recent events in my own life, I decided to honour them in this poignant and heartfelt piece. Many of us believe the Robins represent spirits of our loved ones who have passed, and this couple have a poise that makes me feel that one is looking after the other. I have even added my trademark floating feather to represent angels watching over us. I poured my heart and soul into this piece and felt connected to my darling Will while I was creating it.
This Giclée print has been produced using Epson's 8 colour archival UltraChrome K3 pigment inks renowned for their superb lightfastness and printed onto the finest quality digital fine art paper from Hahnemuhle. This particular print was produced on: William Turner 310gsm 100% cotton paper.
To help increase the longevity of prints, please note the following GUIDELINES:
- Do not display in direct sunlight or strong artificial light
- Always display the print behind glass. This offers surface protection against both the environment and ultraviolet light
- Avoid temperature and humidity variations.
- Ensure that only acid-free materials, such as mounts, tapes, etc, come into direct contact with the print and never touch the print surface with bare fingers
- When framing, do not secure permanently, but use 2 acid-free' hinges' at the top to secure the print in place