Curlews are one of our nations most enigmatic birds. I love their quirky looks and their melodic call, which fills me with joy every time I hear it.
Sadly these stunning birds are in decline so they need to be cherished. Bill was a joy to create, with his cheeky look, as if he knows we are watching him. He was easy to inject personality into and although a predominantly brown bird I managed to make him quite colourful in true Clare Haggas style.
This Giclée print has been produced using Epson's 8 colour archival UltraChrome K3 pigment inks renowned for their superb lightfastness and printed onto the finest quality digital fine art paper from Hahnemuhle. This particular print was produced on: William Turner 310gsm 100% cotton paper.
To help increase the longevity of prints, please note the following GUIDELINES:
- Do not display in direct sunlight or strong artificial light
- Always display the print behind glass. This offers surface protection against both the environment and ultraviolet light
- Avoid temperature and humidity variations.
- Ensure that only acid-free materials, such as mounts, tapes, etc, come into direct contact with the print and never touch the print surface with bare fingers
- When framing, do not secure permanently, but use 2 acid-free' hinges' at the top to secure the print in place