As you know I am passionate about salmon fishing and have been asked for a long time to paint this iconic beauty. To be honest I’ve shied away as they are very tricky to paint perfectly.
But I’m so pleased I did. I loved every minute of creating this shimmering, piece. I indulged myself in a myriad of colours and spent endless hours on her scales. The result is a powerful, yet gentle portrait of one of my favourite animals on earth.
This Giclée print has been produced using Epson's 8 colour archival UltraChrome K3 pigment inks renowned for their superb lightfastness and printed onto the finest quality digital fine art paper from Hahnemuhle. This particular print was produced on: William Turner 310gsm 100% cotton paper.
To help increase the longevity of prints, please note the following GUIDELINES:
- Do not display in direct sunlight or strong artificial light
- Always display the print behind glass. This offers surface protection against both the environment and ultraviolet light
- Avoid temperature and humidity variations.
- Ensure that only acid-free materials, such as mounts, tapes, etc, come into direct contact with the print and never touch the print surface with bare fingers
- When framing, do not secure permanently, but use 2 acid-free' hinges' at the top to secure the print in place