Hare are a personal favourite of mine, bordering on obsession as they are so mysterious, magical and just beautiful in every way.
I started Jack as a smaller piece but he grew into the largest single study that I have done to date and I am so pleased I decided to go so big. He looks as if he knows we are watching him and as he passes he says to himself ” I know you are there but you can’t catch me”. Jack also looks really good as a pair with Hazel, also available as a print.
This Giclée print has been produced using Epson's 8 colour archival UltraChrome K3 pigment inks renowned for their superb lightfastness and printed onto the finest quality digital fine art paper from Hahnemuhle. This particular print was produced on: William Turner 310gsm 100% cotton paper.
To help increase the longevity of prints, please note the following GUIDELINES:
- Do not display in direct sunlight or strong artificial light
- Always display the print behind glass. This offers surface protection against both the environment and ultraviolet light
- Avoid temperature and humidity variations.
- Ensure that only acid-free materials, such as mounts, tapes, etc, come into direct contact with the print and never touch the print surface with bare fingers
- When framing, do not secure permanently, but use 2 acid-free' hinges' at the top to secure the print in place