Lord of the Wings was taken from an incredible photograph which I was lucky enough to have permission to recreate in my style. There are over 80 different Colours in this powerful piece and it is one of the largest originals I have created.
I can’t decide which bird I prefer, the dominant aggressor, or the more vulnerable passive pheasant underneath. Either way this is full of drama and emotion and would look gorgeous in any home, whether modern or traditional style.
This Giclée print has been produced using Epson's 8 colour archival UltraChrome K3 pigment inks renowned for their superb lightfastness and printed onto the finest quality digital fine art paper from Hahnemuhle. This particular print was produced on: William Turner 310gsm 100% cotton paper.
To help increase the longevity of prints, please note the following GUIDELINES:
- Do not display in direct sunlight or strong artificial light
- Always display the print behind glass. This offers surface protection against both the environment and ultraviolet light
- Avoid temperature and humidity variations.
- Ensure that only acid-free materials, such as mounts, tapes, etc, come into direct contact with the print and never touch the print surface with bare fingers
- When framing, do not secure permanently, but use 2 acid-free' hinges' at the top to secure the print in place