I love the dynamics of the proud and protective cock pheasant almost looking after these two sweet little French Partridge.
This is my favourite piece to date. I love the dynamics of the proud and protective cock pheasant almost looking after these two sweet little French Partridge. Both the smaller birds are on the look out but you can tell they feel safe next to this magnificent male, leader of the pack. The colours and cohesion in this painting were all new and exciting for me as I have never painted the two breeds together before, yet in the wild they hang out like this all the time.
This Giclée print has been produced using Epson's 8 colour archival UltraChrome K3 pigment inks renowned for their superb lightfastness and printed onto the finest quality digital fine art paper from Hahnemuhle. This particular print was produced on: William Turner 310gsm 100% cotton paper.
To help increase the longevity of prints, please note the following GUIDELINES:
- Do not display in direct sunlight or strong artificial light
- Always display the print behind glass. This offers surface protection against both the environment and ultraviolet light
- Avoid temperature and humidity variations.
- Ensure that only acid-free materials, such as mounts, tapes, etc, come into direct contact with the print and never touch the print surface with bare fingers
- When framing, do not secure permanently, but use 2 acid-free' hinges' at the top to secure the print in place