Caught here parading around in the sun, George is a very handsome boy. I have used as much detail as possible and a huge spectrum of colours on this piece to create a very dynamic, yet serene painting. George has proved very popular since I finished him and it’s a refreshing change form my powerful fighting pieces. It’s rare that I create a solitary bird but I think it was how he should be.
George is one of the most popular painting I have produced recently. I think it’s because he seems so serene and life like Esther’s than my usual dramatic fighting pieces.
This Giclée print has been produced using Epson's 8 colour archival UltraChrome K3 pigment inks renowned for their superb lightfastness and printed onto the finest quality digital fine art paper from Hahnemuhle. This particular print was produced on: William Turner 310gsm 100% cotton paper.
To help increase the longevity of prints, please note the following GUIDELINES:
- Do not display in direct sunlight or strong artificial light
- Always display the print behind glass. This offers surface protection against both the environment and ultraviolet light
- Avoid temperature and humidity variations.
- Ensure that only acid-free materials, such as mounts, tapes, etc, come into direct contact with the print and never touch the print surface with bare fingers
- When framing, do not secure permanently, but use 2 acid-free' hinges' at the top to secure the print in place