Lapwings are amazing. I watch them every year arrive, near, rear young and then leave us again. It’s simply magical. I have loved these wonderful Little birds since I was a little girl as they gracefully duck and dove calling out with their piercing shrill.
I am blessed to see them as sadly the current decline means many areas do not have these little friend visit any more. Pete is a tribute to my friend here this year!
This Giclée print has been produced using Epson's 8 colour archival UltraChrome K3 pigment inks renowned for their superb lightfastness and printed onto the finest quality digital fine art paper from Hahnemuhle. This particular print was produced on: William Turner 310gsm 100% cotton paper.
To help increase the longevity of prints, please note the following GUIDELINES:
- Do not display in direct sunlight or strong artificial light
- Always display the print behind glass. This offers surface protection against both the environment and ultraviolet light
- Avoid temperature and humidity variations.
- Ensure that only acid-free materials, such as mounts, tapes, etc, come into direct contact with the print and never touch the print surface with bare fingers
- When framing, do not secure permanently, but use 2 acid-free' hinges' at the top to secure the print in place