Most definitely the most challenging, intense and technically hard piece I have ever created, using over 120 different colours.
I saw a photograph and I was overwhelmed with a desire to paint it.
Working outside of my comfort zone has been incredible and I believe the iridescence in this jewel like painting is simply exquisite.
It took many hours to produce Pluming Marvellous, and I wouldn’t change it for the world. I’m now eager to try more and more exotic breeds to test my capabilities.
This Giclée print has been produced using Epson's 8 colour archival UltraChrome K3 pigment inks renowned for their superb lightfastness and printed onto the finest quality digital fine art paper from Hahnemuhle. This particular print was produced on: William Turner 310gsm 100% cotton paper.
To help increase the longevity of prints, please note the following GUIDELINES:
- Do not display in direct sunlight or strong artificial light
- Always display the print behind glass. This offers surface protection against both the environment and ultraviolet light
- Avoid temperature and humidity variations.
- Ensure that only acid-free materials, such as mounts, tapes, etc, come into direct contact with the print and never touch the print surface with bare fingers
- When framing, do not secure permanently, but use 2 acid-free' hinges' at the top to secure the print in place