Spur Crazy, brilliantly named by my husband is officially the largest painting I have ever created. This gigantic piece has been created during the COVID-19 lockdown, hence its very poignant, yet perfect title.
I used over 300 colours in this piece, and I believe it is the most powerful painting in my portfolio due to the situation when I painted it. The pheasant on the left’s tail is just beautiful. As always, I have used my own artistic licence on the length of the feathers, but I think you will agree it adds so much glory to him as he warns his opponent off his patch.
Please note that on the limited edition print the edition is only of 50 of each size!
This Giclée print has been produced using Epson's 8 colour archival UltraChrome K3 pigment inks renowned for their superb lightfastness and printed onto the finest quality digital fine art paper from Hahnemuhle. This particular print was produced on: William Turner 310gsm 100% cotton paper.
To help increase the longevity of prints, please note the following GUIDELINES:
- Do not display in direct sunlight or strong artificial light
- Always display the print behind glass. This offers surface protection against both the environment and ultraviolet light
- Avoid temperature and humidity variations.
- Ensure that only acid-free materials, such as mounts, tapes, etc, come into direct contact with the print and never touch the print surface with bare fingers
- When framing, do not secure permanently, but use 2 acid-free' hinges' at the top to secure the print in place