This dramatic and elegant painting depicts the drama and emotion which takes place every Spring amongst Cock Pheasants all over the country.
I have tried to capture the raw intensity which the pheasants feel and the overpowering need to win the supreme position in the territory. This painting has established my work within the sporting community and has become my trademark piece. I will never sell the Original as it is dear to my heart and will be passed down to future generations.
This Giclée print has been produced using Epson's 8 colour archival UltraChrome K3 pigment inks renowned for their superb lightfastness and printed onto the finest quality digital fine art paper from Hahnemuhle. This particular print was produced on: William Turner 310gsm 100% cotton paper.
To help increase the longevity of prints, please note the following GUIDELINES:
- Do not display in direct sunlight or strong artificial light
- Always display the print behind glass. This offers surface protection against both the environment and ultraviolet light
- Avoid temperature and humidity variations.
- Ensure that only acid-free materials, such as mounts, tapes, etc, come into direct contact with the print and never touch the print surface with bare fingers
- When framing, do not secure permanently, but use 2 acid-free' hinges' at the top to secure the print in place