Welcome to the Clare Haggas silk scarf size guide
Here you can discover all of the silk scarf sizes on offer, including information on styles to find what which size will works best for you.
- Large square scarf: Coming in at 100cm square, can be used as a statement piece, and you can wear it as a shawl or wrap, or rolled to create a longer and more elegant style. Draped and held together with a scarf ring. You can also fold it in half to create a triangle and wear it as a bandana or headscarf, or tie into multiple styles.
- Classic scarf: This scarf measures 153cm long by 43cm wide. It's Great for colder weather and can be worn in a variety of ways, such as wrapped around your neck twice and tied at the front, or draped over your shoulders and tied with my scarf ring. This best selling size also works perfectly tied in a bow.
- Narrow scarf: A small 100cm long by 30cm wide scarf, perfect to be warn tied around the neck once like a cravat under a crisp white shirt, or around your wrist or on your handbag.
- Medium square scarf: This scarf is 50cm on each side. It's versatile and can be styled in a variety of ways, such as tying it around your neck in a neckerchief style, wearing it as a handbag accessory, or even using it tied in your hair.
- Mini square scarf: 30cm on each side. It's perfect for adding a pop of colour or pattern to an outfit. You can pop it in your jacket pocket, or use it to accessorise a purse or ponytail.
- Twilly, or ribbon scarf: A versatile skinny 120cm x 8cm scarf, that can be tied through your hair, worn in multiple style around your neck, or through the innovative leather scarf belt - a collaboration with the wonderful Mackenzie & George
When it comes to styling silk scarves, the possibilities are endless. You can wear them with a variety of outfits, from casual jeans and a t-shirt to a more formal dress. Here are some popular styling options:
Neck scarf: Fold your scarf into a triangle and tie it around your neck, either in a simple knot or bow. You can wear it with a button-up shirt, sweater, or dress.
Head scarf: Fold your scarf into a triangle and tie it around your head like a bandana or headband. You can wear it with a variety of hairstyles, from a messy bun to loose waves.
Belt: Fold your scarf lengthwise and tie it around your waist like a belt. This works particularly well with a dress or high-waisted trousers and jeans.
Bag accessory: Tie your scarf around the handle of your purse or handbag to add a pop of colour and texture.
So, if you're looking for high-quality designer scarves, you can't go wrong with luxurious silk scarves. Whether you're looking for a statement piece to wear with a formal outfit or something more casual to add a pop of colour to your everyday look, there's a silk scarf out there for you.
You can find more styling inspiration across all scarf sizes in Styling.
Our collection includes a range of sizes, from smaller handbag scarves to large squares, and feature all of the beautiful original artwork by Clare, inspired by art and nature.
We are proud to offer country and floral inspired scarves as well, perfect for anyone who loves the outdoors or pretty designs. Our designer scarves are made with the highest-quality materials and attention to detail, ensuring that they will last for years to come. Browse our collection today to find the perfect silk scarf to elevate your wardrobe.